Mecklenburg County District Attorney Spencer Merriweather and a State Bureau of Investigation supervisor speak with the family of Sanrico McGill on the morning of the fatal shooting. Bonnie Tyler had ...
CHARLOTTE — The police officers who killed a west Charlotte man holding an empty gun in December will not be criminally charged, the Mecklenburg County District Attorney’s Office said Tuesday. On Dec.
Content warning: Videos in this story contain violence and graphic language. The ambulance stayed quiet, and Lincoln Heights woke up inside a crime scene. Paramedics declared Sanrico McGill dead at ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. An officer told a colleague they would debrief more when their body cameras were off, and then instructed paramedics that they ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Content warning: Videos in this story contain violence and graphic language. Monotone police commands pummeled Demetrics McGill’s ...
Content warning: Videos in this story contain violence and graphic language. His mother cried out. His brothers begged police not to shoot. But officers’ bullets flew, and Sanrico Sanchez McGill bled ...
The Mecklenburg County District Attorney ruled Wednesday that a fatal police shooting of a man in west Charlotte last year was justified. Sanrico McGill’s mother called police the morning of Dec. 16 ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results