Congo, Ebola
Digest more
An Islamic State-affiliated group has attacked villages in Congo near the Uganda border, killing at least 40 people.
A new Ebola outbreak in a remote province in Congo has caused 65 deaths and 246 suspected cases so far, Africa CDC says.
DAKAR - M23 rebels and the Rwandan army carried out killings, rapes and abductions during a month-long occupation of Uvira in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo in late 2025 and early 2026, Human Rights Watch said in a report on Thursday.
March 11 (Reuters) - Drone strikes hit Goma in east Congo on Wednesday, killing at least three people including a French aid worker, the first such attack in the city since AFC/M23 rebels seized it last year, according to the group and the U.N. The ...